Thursday, September 14, 2006

Contact Info

Ok, there are several ways to reach me. And I will update this post when new information comes along...

Snail Mail:
Lindy Liggett
7/4 East Newington Place
Edinburgh
EH91QP
UNITED KINGDOM

(and specify airmail or it'll come really slowly... like by packmule i think)

Email:
mlligget@usc.edu

Skype:
lindy.liggett

Phone:
UK Cell Phone: 011 44 (0) 778 947 5899 (don't dial the (0) if calling from US)
UK Land Line: 011 44 (0) 870 085 6000 (don't dial (0) if calling from US)
Skype In Number (forwards to my computer, where you can leave a message): (213) 814-2650

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindy
I keep forgetting to tell you that I had lunch with Tracey a week or so again. She told me that her mom (Pinkie) is the warden of the Baird House - Pollock Halls (on campus). I know Pinkie is coming to visit to Tracey for the holidays but hopefully you can pay her a visit before you/she leave(s) Scotland.
Katie S