Tuesday, November 21, 2006

cold feet

in my hands (but on the desk now since I'm typing) I have a letter. the letter is from my director of studies (like an advisor) to accomodation services.

i give the letter to accomodation
they shred the year-long lease and give me semester-long one
several people notify registry and adjust my account
my usc advisor gives me clearance for my spring classes
i take my exams
accomodation gets my flat keys back
i get on a plane
i'm back at usc for spring semester


gaaaaaaaaaaaaah piece of tri-folded A4 paper!!!

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." -Isaiah 30:21

2 comments:

lynnfredd said...

my prayers are with you as you make a decision and i will totally support you either way (staystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystaystay)

Lise M. said...

Lindy, STAY - I just sent you a package of warmth...what will you be able to do with it in California?