Thursday, December 07, 2006

murder on the dancefloor

i'm in bammental! yay! bammental via heidelberg, via mannheim, via frankfurt int'l, via lufthansa, via the wonderful edinburgh airport. well.... hmm... this time I took the train by myself all the way to bammental and there was no crying. true story. i even made some friends along the way.

me: [i show her my ticket] regionalbahnhof or fernbahnhof?
lady at help desk: fernbahnhof
me: fielen danke.
(i think that's how its spelled)
lady at help desk: you're velcome.

also

me: "mannheim?"
man on train: "da."

me: "heidelberg?"
woman on other train: "da."

me: "bammental?"
girl on last train: ?
me: "neckargemund?"
girl on train: "da."

I'm tricksey, and I'm good at taking trains. And making friends (slash making conversation, and that's like 90% of it right?) Anyhow, today I played with Ellis who is like amazing, and Rachel. Well, she is amazing but I didn't play with her. She skeptically watched me make hot chocolate (but the kind you put warm milk into... it's harder than it sounds guys) and took me grocery shopping, and we went to the Heidelberg Christmas Market!

We got some gluhwein, which means glow wine. Apparently it makes you glow from the inside, but it kind of made me want to barf from the inside. sorry. Rachel suggested some kinderpunsch, but I defered. We got some hot schokolade instead. well, not much else to report. I hate finals, I would like to just fail them then have the university of edinburgh sink into the forth (ocean-like thing) then usc doesn't get my transcript oh well. is that allowed? i will allow it. now off to studying, then bed. then who knows!! this country is crazy and pretty jawsome. peace (on earth).

1 comment:

Andy said...

vielen.
very close though, and it sounds like that.